Friday 19 March 2010

Clicksia Payment Proof


I've been working on clicksia for quite a few months. At last I reached the minimum payout threshold of $1 on 17th of March 2010. I requested for the payment and I received it in within 2 business days i.e on 19th of March 2010.


See below the image of payment proof. Where I have received through Alertpay.



Clicksia payment proof

So I think it eradicates the doubts if somebody has pertaining to the legitimacy of clicksia. It really pays. I advise you to join it. Create your free account at Clicksia.com

By the way, this is my first payment from any PTC site in my Alertpay account. I have made money online from other PTC sites too but this one's the first which has dispatched my earnings to my Alertpay account. I will sure re-invest it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Daily Weblog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com